SELF EVALUATION

FIRST TERM

-        Unit:Starter Unit,Unit 1,2,3 

-        Date 

-        Main contents studied in this unit: All the presents,pasts and futures.

-        Skills we have worked in this unit in order of importance:1.Writing 2.Speaking 3.Listening 4.Reading

a.  Listening:In listening I think that by having worked in class I have been able to improve my listening level in English,which is very satisfactory to me. 

b.  Speaking: The speaking skill has been the one that has cost me the most since speaking and pronouncing words in English is what costs me the most.

c.  Writing: Writings have been the skill that has been easiest for me since by doing exercises in class plus practicing at home I was able to improve my level exponentially.

d.  Reading: Reading has been another of the skills that have helped me improve my level in English since doing exercises in class and correcting them helped a lot.

-        What are my favourite exercises in this unit? Mention at least three: My favourite exercises was:

Correct the underlined mistake in each sentence

Complete the text with the correct words

Answer the quesitons

-        What exercises do I like the least in this unit? Mention at least threeI really don't know

-        What new words have I learnt in this unit?:Skill,Ability,Gender,Self-Conscious and Oppennes

-        What new concepts, ideas, cultural elements have I learnt in this unit?: Very important new vocabulary and some other more secondary aspects.

-        Tell how you feel you have performed in the following tasks:


b.  Attendance: About attendance, the truth is I would have liked not to have missed many classes that were important but all absences had a justification.

c.  Attention in class: I think that having attended class has helped me not have to study at home anymore, it is true that my grade in grammar was very bad and I did not understand why since I was paying attention in class I already attended, now the important thing is to focus on The next evaluation where I will try much harder.

d.  Active participation in class: Participation in class I think I have been quite participative which has helped me improve and see my mistakes.

e.  Study: Regarding my study in these units I think that they have not been reflected in some notes but I will try harder for the next time.

-        Opinión sobre los recursos utilizados a lo largo de la unidad:

a.      Lector: No usado

b.      Desdobles: The splits have been very useful since not having so many people in the same class made teaching easier.

c.      Aula virtual:No usado

d.      Libro digital: The digital book is another of the tools that have been very useful since if there was any problem with your physical book you could always have the virtual one, also for corrections in class it was very useful.

e.      Workbook:The workbook has been one of the most useful tools since you could practice exercises and improve progressively.

f.       Otros (especificar):

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

CULTURE AND EMPATHY

MY PROJECTS